Welcome! My name is Fallon, and I am a gifted and talented ELA teacher and instructional designer. I am a huge proponent of gamification in education. I try to make my materials as engaging and creative as possible. I believe that a good teacher is like an artist, passionately in love with their work. I hope my resources and tips can save you valuable time and effort!

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Hey, I'm Fallon!

So I am going, to be honest with you guys, I do not consider myself to be a writer.  I did not become an ELA teacher because I thought I had the talent to write.  On the contrary, I became an ELA teacher because of my appreciation of truly talented wordsmiths.   When adult responsibilities do not get in my way, I love to get lost in a novel.

I am restarting this blog as an avenue to continue to improve my practice as an educator.  Teaching is one of my greatest passions, and I strive daily to become a better teacher.  My kids deserve only the best.  I am a mother, artist, and coffee lover.

Image may contain: 3 people, including Fallon Nicole and Jon Howes, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

 I hope we can help each other on this teaching journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment