Welcome! My name is Fallon, and I am a gifted and talented ELA teacher and instructional designer. I am a huge proponent of gamification in education. I try to make my materials as engaging and creative as possible. I believe that a good teacher is like an artist, passionately in love with their work. I hope my resources and tips can save you valuable time and effort!

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Are You Considering Instructional Design?

          After looking over my last post, I decided to pull a few more resources that would have been helpful when I first started this journey.  If you find yourself considering instructional design, navigate through the materials listed below and in the links section of this blog.

This first video continues to explain what instructional design is and how the average job works.  Blackboard and Articulate are discussed.

The next video I am going to share covers what an instructional designer does.




I hope these videos help you decide if you are interested in instructional design.  In my next post, I plan on sharing how I decided where I would get my instructional design degree.  Keep an eye out for it.





No comments:

Post a Comment